Tuesday 27 March 2018

Ethical jewellery UK - Emi Jewellery - in partnership with PETa - A Vegan brand


Part of my strategy for 2018 is to get my company, Xander Kostroma Fashion Ltd approved by PETa as a vegan recognised organisation. What does that mean for Emi Jewellery? Well, it means that my brand would be listed on the PETa website as a recognised, vegan brand ...and we offer great vegan gifts too!

As a director, it doesn't sit right with me that animals have to suffer for us to look fabulous. 

As part of the process of becoming PETa approved, I have teamed up with vegan bloggers to combine 2 of my favourite passions together: cruelty free eatings ...and guilt free shopping!

The first post comes from GingerVegan over at Instagram. For more info on the strategy I am creating, you can follow us via social or at our website: www.emijewellery.com.

Stay tuned for further updates as we continue to collaborate with PETa on this very important issue.

Thanks,
Xander :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment